Thursday, November 17, 2011

Monday Night Football: Week 11

Courtesy of http://bleacherreport.com/articles/913212-tim-tebow-sparks-awesome-tebowing-craze-you-must-include-in-your-daily-routine Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
                     If the Denver Broncos manage to beat the New York Jets tonight, I will officially jump on the Tebow bandwagon. I'll buy a Tim Tebow jersey, donate my life savings to his charity, buy a fathead of Tebow, tattoo his number on my bicep, and then spend an hour of my day "Tebowing" in the direction of Denver. Maybe tonight's game against the Jets isn't a good measuring stick for how good Tebow is, or the Broncos are as a team. The Jets are barely above five-hundred but are still making the ridiculous claims of past years that they are "Super Bowl contenders." It amazes me how Tebow, despite being 6 for 15 passing for 69 yards and only 11 rushing yards, is able to keep his team within three points of the Jets and have the ball in the fourth quarter. I don't know what's in Tebow's water, but whatever it is, count me down for a glass, because #15 is a natural winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment